About Sleepzone Galway City
Friendly, clean, and central with great facilities – and always great value for money.
Our facilities on offer include:
- En-suite Dormitory rooms varying from 4 to 6 beds in size, and catering for mixed, male and female only rooms
- En-suite Private rooms: Single, Twins, Doubles, and Triples
- En-suite Family rooms which offer a double bed for adults and single beds for children.
- A huge fully-equipped self-catering kitchen and dining area
- TV room as well as Lounge / Movie Room with pull down projector for movie nights or presentations!
- Smaller reading lounges with extensive library of travel books, books of Irish interest and other subjects.
- Courtyard Area - the perfect place for a spot of sunshine
- Complimentary light-continental breakfast provided every morning, plus free tea and filter coffee available all day.
- Self-service laundry room with coin operated washing and drying facilities, plus iron and ironing board.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Secure key card access to Hostel and all rooms
- 24 hour Reception desk, with a mixture of local and international staff who are always happy to provide local recommendations for food, drink and activities.
We’re located in the centre of Galway
, just 100 metres from Eyre Square and three minutes’ walk from the two main bus and train depots.
Sleepzone is the best-located hostel for NUIG, cinemas and shopping, Black Box venue, Town Hall Theatre and most of Galway’s best attractions.
Not only are we a great base for Galway – but we’re also great base for the wider West of Ireland. We offer discounted tickets for Galway Tour Company, who pickup every morning for tours of Connemara (incl. Kylemore Abbey) and The Burren (incl. Cliffs of Moher). They also offer a
jump-off/jump-on facility with our sister hostels in Connemara
and The Burren
, should you decide that you want to stay overnight in these locations!
Come and see for yourselves why Sleepzone Galway City was voted Most Popular Hostel in Galway City! (Hostelworld 2019)