Thanks for your interest in Sleepzone!
Sleepzone have implemented the following control measures in line with government advise:
Prior to your arrival we kindly ask that you note the following protocols we have in place in relation to COVID 19:
- Staff receive ongoing training regarding COVID-19 prevention methods
- Social distancing markers, one way systems, queuing systems and maximum occupancy policies have been put in place for common areas
- Additional cleaning routines have been implemented in all areas and frequently touched surfaces
- COVID-19 signage has been provided throughout the building providing advice to staff and guests
- Regular hand washing procedures have been implemented for all our staff, and hand sanitiser units provided throughout the building.
- We would appreciate you adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Avoid shaking hands and huggingWash your hands on a regular basis, hand sanitizer units have been supplied throughout the building
- Cover your mouth with your arm or a tissue when coughing / sneezing·
- Use contactless payment methods·
- Please follow any instructions on signage or from staff regarding queuing and one way systems
Kitchen & Breakfast
- Our check-in time starts from 3pm
- Please observe our queueing system outside should you need to wait
- Maximum of 2 people at Reception
- Groups arrivals - please wait outside and send one representative to check in
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering and follow social distancing guidelines
- Have your Photo ID and booking confirmation ready
We have made some changes to the operation of our self-catering kitchen:
- Breakfast will no longer be provided in a buffet style, but will be served by our staff*
- Due to reduced seating in line with social distancing rules, you must book a breakfast time slot at Reception*
- Breakfast will be served between 7am-10am*
- Come to Reception at your allotted time and you will be advised your table number*
- Please ensure everyone in your party / room comes to breakfast at the same time as you will be seated together*
- Please queue at the central counter to be served, and follow queue and social distancing markers. Note: There is a one-way system in operation during breakfast*
- In the interest of others, please do not exceed your allotted time for breakfast*
- After your meal, please leave your used dishes at the designated drop area for our staff to clean*
- Please exit the kitchen using the one way system: out the rear of the kitchen & back inside the adjacent door*
*Breakfast is only available at Sleepzone Galway City
During these uncertain and changing times, please bear with us as our usual services may be disrupted or changeable as guidelines adjust in line with Government and Health Service advice.Unfortunately social distancing guidelines have meant that our usual Hostel events such as; Movie Night, Pizza Night, Board Games, Pub Crawls have been temporarily suspended.
- The self-catering kitchen is available to prepare your own meals between 12pm and 8pm only
- Please book ask at Reception regarding availability and a time slot for use in the afternoon / evening
- In the interest of hygiene all cutlery and kitchenware has been removed from the self-catering kitchen.
- Please ask at Reception and we will provide you with biodegradable disposable kitchenware
- Maximum of 1 party allowed in cooking area of kitchen at one time
If you have any concerns or queries regarding an upcoming or current reservation, please do not hesitate to speak with Reception or contact us at email@example.com
and we would be happy to assist.