Thanks for your interest in Sleepzone!
*** During Level 5 - Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions, please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size etc ***
Sleepzone have implemented the following control measures in line with government advice:
Prior to your arrival we kindly ask that you note the following protocols we have in place in relation to COVID 19:
- Staff receive ongoing training regarding COVID-19 prevention methods
- Social distancing markers, one way systems, queuing systems and maximum occupancy policies have been put in place for common areas
- Private rooms (twins, triples, quad, 6-beds) available for guests of the same household
- Additional cleaning routines have been implemented in all areas and frequently touched surfaces
- COVID-19 signage has been provided throughout the building providing advice to staff and guests
- Regular hand washing procedures have been implemented for all our staff, and hand sanitiser units provided throughout the building.
- Face masks are required in the hostel (unless in your room or when seated in a dining area)
- We would appreciate you adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging
- Wash your hands on a regular basis, hand sanitizer units have been supplied throughout the building
- Cover your mouth with your arm or a tissue when coughing / sneezing·
- Use contactless payment methods·
- Please follow any instructions on signage or from staff regarding queuing and one way systems
Kitchen & Breakfast
- Our check-in time starts from 3pm (Sleepzone Galway City)
- Please observe our queueing system outside should you need to wait
- Maximum of 2 people at Reception
- Groups arrivals - please wait outside and send one representative to check in
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering and follow social distancing guidelines
- Have your Photo ID and booking confirmation ready
Our free breakfast has been temporarily suspended. However complimentary tea and coffee is available all day, and guests may still use our self catering kitchen to prepare meals. We have made some changes to the operation of our self-catering kitchen:
During these uncertain and changing times, please bear with us as our usual services may be disrupted or changeable as guidelines adjust in line with Government and Health Service advice.Unfortunately social distancing guidelines have meant that our usual Hostel events such as; Movie Night, Pizza Night, Board Games, Pub Crawls have been temporarily suspended.
- Reduced seating is in operation in line with social distancing rules
- Please book a table and time slot at Reception, and only use your allocated table
- In the interest of hygiene all cutlery and kitchenware has been removed from the self-catering kitchen.
- Please ask at Reception and we will provide you with biodegradable disposable kitchenware
- Maximum of 1 party (or 2 individuals) allowed in cooking area of kitchen at one time
- Please wash any kitchen utensils / saucepans before and after use
If you have any concerns or queries regarding an upcoming or current reservation, please do not hesitate to speak with Reception or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we would be happy to assist.